What you will do:
In this role, you will be responsible to develop the heat exchanger business and provide technical expertise across the cluster. Your role is to contribute with application knowledge and sales support to drive growth. You will be a part of a team dedicated to growing the key component business in ECA. The position will be based anywhere in the Cluster – Europe and Central Asia - and requires travelling about 30% of your time.
You will focus on:
• Supporting market sales efforts by conducting presentations to gain technical and commercial acceptance by customers.
• Providing technical expertise across the cluster Europe and Central Asia
• Drive the ECA heat transfer network
• Assisting markets in preparing quotations and support with heat exchanger' calculations
• Acting as a subject matter expert for Cluster Europe and Central Asia, both internally and externally
• Providing training to all sales channels to improve competence related to heat exchangers
• Providing recommendations for product development and improvements and drive deployments of new products
• Contributing to strategy development and marketing plan to drive sales and market share
Who you are:
We believe you are a person with a strong energy and drive with great networking skills, able to drive things on you own while find it easy to collaborate cross borders. You also have solid business awareness and a good customer understanding, as well as a passion to develop our business. You probably have an engineering degree combined with deep knowledge in heat transfer in (liquid) food applications. Excellent English skills, both written and oral is a must, other major European language is an advantage.
What we offer:
We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance.
The opportunity is yours!
Send your application – with your English CV attached – online through our website www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The selection process consists of a pre-screening HR interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with a business simulation exercise. Initially, we will only notify those who are invited to participate in the selection process. When the position is filled, we will notify all applicants by all means.