Supply Chain Management Product has the intention to replace current operating platform leveraging the most advanced and modern technologies to allow our services and customer experience to stay ahead of the competition. The role of Head of SCM Destination services is a critical position to achieve our product development vision.
- Responsible for all product development related activities of the Destination service activities, including core product, add-ons, configurables, and customization requirements
- Act as a leader, leading a team of SMEs and prioritizing decision making based on business and operational needs
- Own Destination services roadmap, prioritizing the work of the team together with Technology PO and SCRUM master to ensure capabilities are prioritized and delivered in order to maximize the impact and ensure timely developments
- Product Board process for underlying new product / add-ons developments and significant product enhancements
- Assessment of product requirements and competitiveness ambitions, and related decisions on buy, build, re-use
- Escalate impediments requiring senior management attention and work across teams to resolve key challenges.
- Constantly act as the SME leveraging your knowledge across customers, reach out to teams and facilitate workshops where required
- Utilize a number of tools including workshops, prototypes, user story mapping techniques and design thinking approaches to gather requirements for the solution based on user engagement
- Maintain destination service requirements and needs ensuring solutions that are delivered meet the legislative and operating needs of diverse geographies
- Act as the key decision maker for development related questions and process flow questions, engaging with stakeholders within regions, centre, CS&E, delivery and finance to ensure high quality answers and clearly defined governance requirements are met
- Define non functional requirements for the solution and ensure testing is complete in line with requirements
- Be an active member of the SCRUM team, responding timely to team needs and assignments and driving progress of the team.
• Solid experience of International Supply Chain Management experience required
• Proximity to both customers and customer service
• Proximity to Technology aspect
• Leadership experience within complex time critical projects
• A strong continuous improvement mindset
• Creation and convincing articulation of business cases
• Experience in running agile teams
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills, with the ability to co-ordinate globally across teams, facilitate workshops.
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player with a collaborative mindset
• Self motivated, who can complete tasks without supervision and who can evaluate and manage risks appropriately
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong people management and leadership skills as well as ability to collaborate and influence others, including suppliers.
• Ability to train and support training as well as testing of new solutions
• Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
What we offer:
- Significant independence and ownership
- Direct impact over product development and strategy
- Opportunity to cooperate and partner with a wide range of internal stakeholders across functions, including very senior ones, as well as clients
- Significant development opportunities globally