- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of physics application areas and to work on problems spanning all engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech company.
- Open, multicultural atmosphere, with world class technical problems to solve
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the electrical infrastructure of the products.Job Description
The Electrical Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
-Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
-Responsible for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation.
-Configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation.
-Management of the electrical infrastructure between modules in the products.
-Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical infrastructure products.
-Implementation of engineering changes into the products.
-Interfacing with other Electrical Mechanical Engineers.
-Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams.
-Manage outsourcing of various electrical infrastructure products.
-Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
-Act as a technical coach for other designers.
-Represent project team in several meetings.
-Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.Experience
-1+ year experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
-Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX.
-Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
-Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
-Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
-Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.