As a Trainee Field Service Engineer, surrounded by a team of colleagues, you’ll perform preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, and repairs on our life-changing medical equipment. It’s a role that will see you going out on the road to visit customers on site, resolving any issues and providing the kind of exceptional service that will ensure we achieve optimal customer satisfaction. It’s vital work – your expertise will be invaluable when it comes to making sure patients have access to the best possible care.
In this particular role your focus will be on Ultrasound systems. Essential responsibilities
- Provide advanced, total system-level troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repairs as well as maintaining and calibrating tools and test equipment
- Liaise with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues to achieve positive resolutions with timely follow-ups
- Identify new sales opportunities and share these with the account team to help grow our business
- Take responsibility for warranty and PMS contract cost control, and completing the documents for Field Modifications Instructions and PMS inspections for your accounts
- Support other Field Engineers with advanced and complex troubleshooting and technical fixes, and playing a leading role on complex and multifunctional system fixes.