When optimizing a building’s security and fire safety, you need solutions that protect people, secure assets and lower operating costs — and that’s what we deliver for businesses worldwide. Our solutions protect your business by making sure your security and fire systems perform on demand as designed.
Johnson Controls has become the most trusted partner for security and fire safety, specializing in complex integrations with more than 50 years of experience serving schools, hospitals, airports, mass transit, government facilities and 30 percent of Fortune 1000 companies. No matter what size or type of facility, we offer flexible, cost-effective and innovative solutions that protects millions of people and their properties around the globe.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist - English & Italian speaker to join our team in Echt.
What will you do:
The Technical Support Specialist is the part of the Technical Services team with team members in Echt (the Netherlands) and London Heathrow (United Kingdom). The team is providing technical support services for access control, video surveillance, intrusion and intercom/emergency systems.
In this role you will provide high quality, innovative, technical support for Security Product’s for a diversified customer base and support customer logging technical issues through the provision of telephone and or field support. Furthermore you will provide commissioning and related services inclusive of fault finding, customer and integrator on/off site training and upgrades.
How you will do it:
* Assist with technical issues which also includes handling 15-25 phone support calls offering customers the best resolve, solutions and answers to all technical inquires
* Able to document technical issues accurately so that issues can be tracked, escalated and closed with satisfaction for all customers.
* Enter all problems into databases so that all information can be tracked and utilized for the betterment of the customer and internally.
* Fulfils other relevant technical support duties, as defined by the manager, in order to be successful within the technical support department.
* Works according given instructions and within quality procedures and –regulations, as described in the quality manual, in such way that internal and external quality demands are met.
* Works, according to given policies and guidelines regarding HSE, in such way that for the employee self and his