· Offer Technical Support assistance via email and telephone to customers, distributors and Field Service Engineers. Logging on to the Cantel AER’s and cabinets to identify machine faults, solve them remotely or to advise Engineers on parts required.
· Offer Technical Support to Customer Service where customer ask technical questions.
· Help produce a triage of fault finding questions for Customer Service to reduce the number of no fault found visits made by Engineers.
· Assist In-House repair service function as needed.
· Perform – if needed - international technical service, both preventive and corrective.
· Follow up and resolve warranty claims regarding equipment and parts.
· Help in the production of Technical Bulletins, Work instructions and or fault finding techniques for Cantel AER’s and cabinets.
· Review fault calls to identify trend in faults on Cantel AER’s and cabinets and report to the Service Manager.
· Assist in the identification / sourcing and dispatch of site critical technical components, where situations dictate.
· Support IT related issues, like computer installs, re-initialization of systems. Support IT infrastructure related projects, like HIS connections, XML output and Central Server configurations.
· Assist the Service Manager on specific projects.
· Support – if needed – training sessions for Engineers, Hospital Engineers, end users and Cantel employees.
· Provide feedback on equipment performance and service processes to Medivators BV and CORP.
· Technical education and experience (Electronics, Mechanics, Instrumentation) on MBO+ education level.
· Experienced in IT environment, especially in Microsoft SQL, XML.
· Experienced in technical service support.
· Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
· Experienced in service and repair of medical equipment in an MDD/MDR and ISO regulated environments.
· Native German speaker. Second language English or Dutch.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good customer service skills.
· The position is office based. 3 days in Dusseldorf and 2 days from Maastricht with a majority of the time spent at a desk performing telephone and computer work.
· It might be required to travel to attend customer site to provide support.
· It might be required to travel to receive or provide training and or technical support.
· Be able to lift 15 kg.
What we offer:
· Well Organized
· Self-discipline and works to dead lines
· Capable of multi-tasking. Dealing with multiple projects at any one time.
· Attention to detail.
· Teamwork Principles:
· Strong team player
· Able to work with Engineers, Customer Service teams and Sub Contracts