Skills and Experience:
· Proven experience in managing service contracts;
· Good experience with procurements of IT Hardware, Software and COTS;
· Advanced knowledge in IT equipment vendors and good understanding of different computer and storage platforms and operating systems;
· Experience with procurement of cloud computing services;
· Proved experience in IT resources capacity management;
· Ability to prepare technical documentation in English in a complete and clear manner;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, combined with a proven ability to apply these to working within, and across, teams.
· A university degree in engineering or computer science (or another relevant discipline).
As an intergovernmental European Organisation, EUMETSAT can recruit nationals only from the 30 Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom).