XENTRY Support & Feedback (XSF) is a web based ticket management system used for reporting topics related to the after sales platforms and applications. This system is utilized within GSP (Global Service & Parts) and other related departments involved in After-Sales support processes within Daimler AG worldwide. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz retail organizations, local headquarters, internal & external customers.
Due to expansion of the scope of support and responsibilities of the team, we are currently looking for a strongly motivated colleague for the position of Technical Specialist II.
- Active support with introduction of XSF Releases and updates, including testing activities.
- Proof reading and correction of English texts for release documentation and general communication to users. Ensure understandability of documentation.
- Maintenance and update of XSF documentation.
- Manage continual improvement of processes including documentation and communication.
- Preparation and maintenance of training documentation and manuals.
- Structural maintenance of XSF distributor lists.
- Coordination of reporting activities and analysis of data
Organizational tasks & responsibilities:
- Function as a direct contact partner for internal & external stakeholders (e.g. IT suppliers), Management and Product Owners for all topics concerning mailboxes/routing structures in XSF.
- Regular & structural communication with GSP/ORS - XSF Product Management including participation in relevant meetings.
- Consultancy role in regards to evaluation of efforts and cost related to implementation of appropriate routing models, including development, presentation of concept proposals and product development.
- Assess complexity of inquiries, security-relevant aspects such as data protection, dealing with external entities etc.
- Responsible for on-time provision of support in line with defined requirements, including coordination of 1st level colleagues in the CAC.
- Support coordination of field/pilot tests and approval of new and/or changed Mailboxes/routings with support colleagues in the CAC, in cooperation with the XSF-Product Manager (including involvement of the relevant departments).
- Analysis of routing problems/occurring errors, including coordination of content and timelines for error correction in cooperation and with involvement of internal/external stakeholders including set up and execution of relevant communication activities.
- Identification of needs for action, including development of solutions and involvement of responsible stakeholders. Monitoring of the effectiveness of the introduced measures.
- Dependably react on demand for delivery from relevant departments including, if necessary, initiation and coordination of escalations (e.g. to Manager of the department or project manager).