Metal Framing & Pipe Supports and Mechanical & Grooved Systems
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
For our locations in Mechelen (Belgium) or Enschede (Netherlands) we are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team.
What will you do:
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will have a key role in our Mechanical Products division. You will be responsible for contributing in technical sales support, trainings, design and engineering applications of Mechanical Fixing Systems to our customers primarily in the BeNeLux and France. System applications are for the buildings area, industrial and plant technology. The incumbent is in direct contact with customers and/or via first line customer support in the Mechanical sales organization.
How you will do it:
* Provide Comprehensive Design and Engineering Services of Mechanical system solutions
* Facilitate customer calls and send issues to appropriate level to satisfy customer requirements
* Provide Technical Support and Drafts from the construction planning phase to Sales and Customers
* Provide Trainings as needed for customers and internal employee in close cooperation with Training Department
* Support the full product range of Metal Framing and Support Systems and Mechanical Systems
* Manage day-to-day customer requests based on first call resolution requiring a technician visit