Team Manager Network Manager Build NW
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment COO OPS Technical Engineering Network Management Build NW
Network Management is divided in three teams and delivers 24x7 state-of-the-art IT network services to support all services provided by eW. The department performs network management according to organizational goals (factory style, reliable, minimal, lean, run optimized, standardized, consolidated, automated) to create business value by delivering scalable, flexible, cost efficient and reliable infrastructure network services. Network Management is responsible for all dedicated network infrastructures used by applications.
The build team is responsible for the design of network architectures:
- Choose the right network components (in term of functionalities, performances, reliability and cost)
- Define how to combine these components taking into account the external constraints coming from the applications, the system teams, database teams and security team and provide an architecture which meets the needs expressed by the business (internal or external)
- Cost of the solution in term of CAPEX and OPEX and propose a planning
What will be your job?
Takes care of managing, analysis, monitoring and maintenance of network, applications and processes, solving of occurring incidents and problems and identification and management of risks (risk mitigation) threatening the expected outcome; throughout the IT infrastructure within equensWorldline and according to roadmaps, standards, policies and procedures, leading to 24x7 operating network services and adequate service, quality and efficiency in the assigned technology cluster.
What do you have to offer?
- Works effectively and completes assignments in group settings. Works cooperatively to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization and lets personal interests not prevail. Takes a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge
- Finds out what the customer wants and needs and acts accordingly, taking into account the organization’s costs and benefits. Works with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct. Holds self and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities. Accepts responsibility for mistakes
- The ability to make decisions, taking into account all relevant interests and acting in line with objectives and choices. To commit oneself by speaking your mind and taking position
- Promotes the vision of the organization or team to others in a positive an enthusiastic fashion and leads by example. And the ability to explain decisions being made. Being empathic, the ability to see the person behind the employee
- The ability to manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees
- Support, motivates and facilities employees in their development and creates a learning environment, in which knowledge is shared, encourage employees to take a positive, critical approach an giving scope for discussing decisions, other views, errors and taboos. Enables staff to take responsibility and exercise initiative
- The ability to assign responsibilities and authority to the right employees, taking their interests, ambitions, development and competency into account. Following up on delegated tasks
- Demonstrates technical and professional knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Builds on these knowledge and skill areas and shares them with others
- Graduate degree in informatics or in a cognate discipline of comparable proficiency
- Good and widespread technical background in the network area
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team or ideally teams of technical professionals, driving productivity, effectiveness and utilization
- High initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior
- Decision-making, communication and leadership skills
What do we offer in return?
A Team Manager job, with international dynamics, directly supporting commercial growth, innovation, cost optimization and operational control. The position is not yet ranked. Working hours will be determined together with your manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Stephane Lewandowski, Department Manager Network Management, phone: +33-622238381. For information on the procedure please contact Vincent ten Bhömer, HR Business Partner, Phone: +3188-3855365.
To apply directly, use the online application form.
Visit equensworldline.com for more information about our company.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!