Imagine. Great product, great company, great presence and track record in the Netherlands, the UK, and Germany. And you can be responsible for further international growth. Inspiring, training and developing sales reps, entering new business yourself as well…
You know the drill because you’ve done it before. You’re the best in class senior sales development representative, ready to really grow fast. Build a legacy. Make an impact.
Where else can you do this better than at a fast-growing Tech Scaleup named VONQ? It’s for a reason that we recently secured significant investment, already partner with enterprises like Microsoft, the European Investment Bank, Coca-cola...
So do you want to take things to the next level? Just like we do? Then we need you to be our….. *give me drumroll*
Team Lead Sales Development Representative
Amsterdam, fulltime, starting ASAP
Now is the time to get in, why? You’ll get the unique opportunity to:
Not so bad, right? Well, the fact that you’re still here means we have your attention. And you don’t know even half of it! Woohoo, this is promising… So what will you be doing exactly?
- Architect, build and grow your own sales development team
- Create interest within the biggest enterprise companies you can imagine, like Microsoft, the European Investment Bank, Coca-cola
- Help define our marketing strategy and further shape our product based on market data
- Work on the forefront of recruitment marketing with our unique platform
- Learn and grow as fast as we do and help VONQ scale far beyond our current borders
It’s VONQ’s ambition to establish a name, and build relationships across borders, and we need you to run a clear strategy to make it happen. It’s you and your team who will profile ideal customers and markets for inbound & outbound lead generation, break into the most interesting companies in the world. You will represent us, and make sure you convert conversations into opportunities.On a daily basis this means you:
What do you bring?
- Qualify inbound marketing leads for Account Executives
- Translate our Go to Market into Outbound prospecting strategy
- Work with the marketing team and Account Executives to execute lead generation campaigns
- Partner up with the product team to improve our platform and anticipate to prospects needs
- Inspire, train and coach your SDR’s and accurately steer on our SDR KPI’s
So now you have a better understanding of what the role is about; let’s talk about you. You pride yourself in your productivity, high energy, positive attitude and going the extra mile to surprise and delight prospects and deliver high quality in everything that you do. You are very collaborative and team-oriented and...
- Minimum of 3+ yrs experience as senior SDR or similar selling SaaS solutions to enterprises and a bachelors’ degree
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze prospects requirements
- Ambition to build and lead your own team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is highly appreciated)
What else do WE offer? Besides the opportunity to build your legacy, work for enterprises only, and help us further shape the future of recruitment marketing!
- 70K OTE based on fulltime
- unlimited paid holidays
- access to cracking pieces of tech like Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- time and budget for training
- legendary company outings
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- pension contribution
Is it you we’re talking about? Do you want to grow your career in sales?
Then what the hell are you still doing here? Pick up your phone, grab your bike, step, private jet, or whatever and get in touch with us now!
Apply for Team Lead SDR via the “APPLY” button or reach out to Marthe (recruiter) via +316 2398 5966 / marthe[at]vonq.com (don’t worry, I won’t bite)
We are VONQ.
The European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our data-driven technology and products, we advise organisations how to reach their target audience online. We are rapidly growing and expanding our business internationally.