You will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. You will define the roadmap on power electronics for the coming years: making requirements, defining architectural integration and assessing suppliers. Therefor intensive interaction with all aspects of the organization will take place to ensure that we deliver quality for our next generation of forklift trucks.Responsibilities:
Develop, design, release, test and follow up development activities to ensure that the engineering outputs meets the quality, reliability, performance, and cost expectations of the customer, for the following systems:
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power and (Li-Ion) Battery Subsystems
- Power Electronics / Management Control Systems
- Motors and Motor Controller Systems
- AC-DC and DC-DC converters
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Develop system and component level requirements from truck level requirements
- Collaborate and provide support to the Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and
Aftermarket groups engaged in the project.
- Support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans (DVP&R, validation, etc.) for complete vehicle, systems, and components
- Analyze data and communicate test results both verbally and through written reports
- Provide product/process specification documents, detailed drawings, test
- engineering reports, sales and product information data and test plans