Talent Acquisition Specialist
Nordson Benelux B.V., Maastricht
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform the full cycle recruitment and manage the candidate experience throughout the process. This position will be instrumental in establishing effective recruitment pipelines to access top level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service to internal customers to meet the hiring needs of the organizations.
The responsibilities of the the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be:
- Perform and administer the full recruitment life cycle for relevant position openings in a consultative manner. This includes:
- Assess hiring needs and develop appropriate job descriptions;
- Job posting, advertising, and screening of applications / resumes;
- Conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required;
- Host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection;
- Prepare and send offer letters;
- Complete reference checks as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting universities, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, internet sites and participate in career fairs, plus hiring events;
- Research, manage and optimize contractual relationships with recruitment agencies, job boards, job fairs, university recruiting efforts, and various internet job search websites for posting requisitions;
- Prepare regular reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, etc. to and provides recommendations to HR staff and/or senior management, as appropriate;
- Coordinate the employee referral program;
- Actively seek sources and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and labor market trends, related analytics jobs in applicant tracking system ensuring all applicants are moved correct;
- Assist with development and execution of HR and Management staff training;
- Support other HR activities/projects where assistance is needed;
- Provide additional support with resolution of inquiries and requests from internal customers during peak periods or as necessary.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Business, or related degree or 5-8 years relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience within European countries, including direct sourcing of candidates;
- Experience using staffing tools such as applicant tracking software, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media and candidate sourcing application.
Are you interested?
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously;
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities;
- Ability to display initiative in sharing of information and updating information timely;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook);
- Excellent communication skills in English, German and preferably an other European languages, verbal and written;
- Outstanding customer focus, passionate and high energy;
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality;
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently;
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience;
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by using our
Online Application Form
. For questions and more information about the Talent Acquisition Specialist vacancy, please contact Richard Paulissen (Talent Acquisition Specialist) on phone number
+31 (0) 43 6017369
Go to website
Trefwoorden: talent acquisition specialist, talent acquisition specialist jobs, recruiter, hrm jobs, human resources, job descriptions, advertising, applications, candidate sourcing, time management, hr activities, recruitment life cycle, candidate review, pre-screening interviews, candidate selection, werken bij nordson benelux bv, limburg, sittard, heerlen, maastricht
N.B.: Acquisition regarding this or any other vacancy is not appreciated.
Meer informatie >>