What do you have to offer?
We expect the Citrix Application Expert Senior to be an experienced Software Packager, a technical all-rounder who enjoys communicating with users and resolving difficult issues from start to finish.
- You are accustomed to implement solutions which are standardized and manageable.
- You have extensive experience with packaging of AppV applications on Terminal Server / Virtual Desktop / Citrix environments.
- You have extensive experience with Citrix App Layering.
- You have extensive experience in supporting applications running on Terminal Server / Virtual Desktop / Citrix environments / AppV / SCCM / Citrix App Layering.
- You must have sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- You must be willing to assist in troubleshooting of incidents in other Citrix areas.
- Senior level required.
What do we offer in return?
- You have the ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France and English) in an international environment.
- You are excellent in English, both written and verbal.
- You are driven, determinate and patience.
- You have the ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- You are resistant to stress.
We can offer you an expert function providing value added Core Shared Services in a growing international company. Your job will be diverse, dynamic and you will very close to Core Infrastructure. There is continues drive to meet and adapt to new challenges. You will be based in Utrecht or Brussel.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Werner Vos Team Manager +4969256554464
. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter Phone: +31883855801. For more information about us, please visit our website: equensworldline.com
Applications can be sent in English via the My Atos portal/careers or via emailbox email@example.com
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please go the application form
to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Acquisition is not appreciated.