What do you have to offer?
What do we offer in return?
- Having experience with OS-deployment through SCCM, SCCM Task Sequences, PVS and MCS. Having experience with XenApp, XenDesktop.
- Having experience with application packaging and able to automatically distribute and install unattended. Having experience with App-V, Citrix Application Layering, GPO and Citrix WEM.
- A sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Willing to give 24/7 support to Users and follow up from beginning to end. troubleshoot.
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent English.
We can offer you an expert function providing value added Core Shared Services in a growing international company. Your job will be diverse, dynamic and you will very close to Core Infrastructure. There is a continuous drive to meet and adapt to new challenges. You will be based in Utrecht or Brussels.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course… pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Further information and application process
For further information about the position, please contact Werner Vos Team Manager
. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter Phone:
. For more information about us, please visit our website:
A pre employment screening is always part of the process, an assessment can be a possibility. You need to have a valid work permit before applying for this job.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click via our
online application form
and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format. You can also apply in English via our Careerpage, select nr. 142317.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. Agency calls are not appreciated.