Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are currently looking for a Supervisor Finance Control (Internally called Manager Finance Control) with Transfer Pricing experience to join us at our Amsterdam Head Office.
The Manager Finance Control manages the Business Control team on a daily basis to ensure they provide accurate data for the month end reporting versus budget and preparation of budget and forecasts. In addition, the Manager Finance Control supports the Head of Finance Control with tax transfer pricing by reporting and monitoring EMEAR performance to ensure compliance with transfer pricing agreements.
* During budget and forecast reporting, oversee that the Business Control team provides accurate and timely data to the Manager Business Control and Support
* Oversee and contribute to the preparation of the regional / product profitability statements for EMEAR territories, as defined by management and Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC)
* Support SEC Business Units and SEC Finance with providing financial information / controls over areas they are responsible for so they can improve efficiency, maximize return on sales, and ensure compliance with Epson Europe BV (EEB)/SEC's tax transfer pricing agreement
* Provide support in reporting accurate and timely actuals, budgets, annual forecasts, sales achievement and expenditure for EMEAR in total and region and business unit P&L on a monthly basis
* Provide support in obtaining necessary information required (e.g. organizational charts, financial information, financial regulations) for the company's transfer pricing documentations and for other projects as required by management or SEC
* Identify possibilities for continuous improvement to reporting processes in anticipation of, and in response to business needs
* Manage, motivate and develop all team members carrying out reviews and appraisals according to the EMEAR policy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Accountancy or Finance discipline
* Solid controlling experience in an international environment with focus on business planning and cost center accounting * Demonstrated experience in transfer pricing, including branch office structures
* Strong commercial and financial awareness
* Possessing a helicopter view to be able to advise on the mid term financials
* Proven experience in improvement of business processes, preferably in an international environment
* Experience in managing a team of professionals
* First class Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
* Solid experience with SAP / Business Warehouse is essential
What we offer:
What do we have to offer?
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance, we therefore work with a flex time system. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.