• Coordinate all functions in Drying Technology Centre (DTC) to plan, organize and control execution of the trials, ensure that technological line is setup according to trial requirements, trials executed efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard
• Lead DTC equipment maintenance management. Lead facility maintenance operation along with facility maintenance organisation
• Operate technological line to support trial operation as per given methods Ensure good housekeeping of the equipment after trials
• Be responsible for the operation of DTC production line and weekly trial execution. Operate the installation. Ensure good housekeeping of the equipment after trials
• Take prompt action to solve process issues to ensure safety, product quality, machine efficiency etc
• Manage team and employee development. Develop the technical knowledge and capabilities with the employees within the organization. Competency and talent development for operating and maintenance staffs including backup plan
We belive you have:
• At least 3 years’ experience at managing production or a technical area or a small team in production environment
• Hands-on operating experience
• Project background will be a plus
• Experience in other Processes/ Production will be an advantage
What we offer:
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through www.tetrapak.com career site.