A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you are responsible to drive retention of new patients during their onboarding on insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitoring through dynamic outbound calls at various points of therapy and inbound calls related to: Product education, Patient assessments, Additional factors such as diet, exercise and lifestyle, and Goal setting, barrier identification and coaching. This role is expected to collaborate with members of other departments and representatives to fully address customer needs.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• As appropriate, partner with The Field to onboard patients, monitor and intervene with "at risk" patients when necessary;
• Builds positive relationships with patients; assisting with goal-setting, realizing goals, identifying, and overcoming concerns during therapy onboarding;
• Use dynamic communication skills to identify patient unmet needs and "pain points" and utilize objection handling techniques to communicate with the patient;
• Monitor Helpline call activity, product ordering information, online learning activity, and CareLink data to identify patients that may need additional support and direct to appropriate group for intervention;
• Measure success through monitoring patient retention, patient learning metrics, quality scores and customer satisfaction ratings;
• Testing and conducting "proof of concept" sessions with patients to enhance StartRight solutions;
• Cooperate and coordinate with Medtronic team members encouraging positive work environment, adapting to changing situations, environments, and various shifts to meet customer needs;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Therapy and Product Knowledge
• Use proficient disease, therapy and product knowledge to support customers;
• Deliver safe and reliable customer service and support for Medtronic Diabetes customers.
• Ensure on or above-target compliance with call quality standards;
• Manage time effectively by prioritizing calls, follow-up and administrative tasks to achieve team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Technical, system knowledge
• Understand Guardian Connect System as well as MiniMed 670G to support customer questions;
• Understand, comply with Medtronic policies and serve as an ambassador for Medtronic with stakeholders.