Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a (Sr) Research Associate, Panel Generation (Cell and Molecular Science).
As a (Sr) Research Associate in the Cell and Molecular Science department, you will work with highly motivated colleagues supporting the organization with state-of-the-art molecular biology tools and capabilities. Within this team, you will directly contribute to the generation of antibody lead panels that will yield new ground-breaking medicines for cancer patients.
- You strengthen the team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in molecular biology techniques
- You enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and can adapt to a dynamic environment
- You work closely together with Scientists and Research Associates in various projects within the team and ensure efficient handover of data and materials with other teams in the organization
- You document and report the results in an organized and concise manner
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes
- You share responsible for managing and maintaining laboratory spaces, equipment and materials
- You will be given the opportunity to learn about and contribute to other technological developments in the group, such as:
- Library and display technologies (Mammalian (Lentivirus)/Yeast/Phage)
- Single cell cloning and expression profiling using FACS sorting and microfluidics
- Epitope mapping and lead optimization using library-based technologies