HERE is the leading company in the location intelligence industry, delivering highly precise and up-to-date digital maps, a location platform, and location content and experiences across multiple devices and operating systems for both B2B and B2C applications.
HERE delivers the best digital representation of the real world available today, with centimeter-level precision and coverage of 200 countries. We have 25+ years of experience in cartography, more than 80.000 sources of data, a unique fleet of sophisticated data collection vehicles and the largest installed base of digital maps in vehicles across the world, with over 80% market share today.
HERE has now redefined its strategic course and is creating the "Reality Index', a digital representation of everything. With this vision, HERE is uniquely positioned to be one of the disruptive forces in the digital area and can provide location technologies and services to enrich personal experiences for consumers and citizens while changing every business model for public and private companies in industries like, for example, automotive, transportation, logistics, financial services, and insurance services. As a result, we now see an accelerating demand and widening of the portfolio of strategic opportunities, driven by acceleration of multiple market trends that significantly increase the value of location based services for all industries, governments and consumers.
The position is responsible for building the best components of our HERE Partner Program (HPP) and acts as the primary interface to the regional Sales teams, the different Business Groups and Functional Groups to improve the overall operational excellence of the Partner Organization. The focus will be on improving our Partner Recruitment, Partner Development, Partner Enablement and Partner Experience capabilities and competencies. The position is expected to raise partner sales efficiency, partner sales productivity and process compliance within the Partner Organization by means of consulting with the different regional Sales teams, Business Groups & Functional Groups and implementing a best in class Partner Program.
Your main responsibilities are:
* Improve every component of the HERE Partner Program, related to Partner Recruitment, Partner Development, Partner Enablement and Partner Experience
* Play a leading change agent role in the optimization of HERE's Partner Program
* Provide input HERE Partner Program plan and model, analyse and forecast metrics that drive operational excellence and help in making business decisions that create maximum value for the Sales organization.
* Develop and monitor metrics to measure the effectiveness of our HERE Partner Program and go-to-market effectiveness and suggest necessary changes.
* Own and run specific assigned excellence programs for the Partner Organization
* Collect, analyse and properly represent internal and external data to aid decision-making
* Acts as the primary interface to the regional Sales teams, the different Business Groups and Functional Groups related to assigned components of the HERE Partner Program
To be successful in this role most likely you will have the following:
* 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate sales operations & planning or management consulting
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with a customer focused, professional demeanour
* Advanced modelling skills including advanced Excel skills
* Ability to work with senior business partners in a fast-moving business. A passion for delivering results and building trust with senior leaders
* Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
* Demonstrated ability to think creatively (outside the box) and solve problems in ambiguous environments
* Deep understanding of the "Digital" opportunities leveraging technology- and business disruption in a transformative approach
* Experience from working, and successfully navigating cultural differences, in key regions around the world
* Experienced specialist in transforming (virtual) teams to new objectives and has an ability to work effectively at all levels and cross-functionally with proven communication skills
* Masters or Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
What we offer:
This is a great role for someone who wants to be part of designing a new partner program and structure within a rapidly growing global company.