We could turn data into reliable (non) financial reports regulators and create valuable insights for internal stakeholders, within a blink of an eye. You can make the difference as Senior Data Driven Reporting Analyst in the reporting teams of the Rabobank.
Making an impact
- As a Reporting Analyst you are responsible to deliver reliable financial information for the external and internal reporting of the Rabobank in a centralized reporting function. You will report for one or more foreign offices (e.g. New York, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney);
- You gather and validate data from various resources, research and resolving inconsistencies and errors is one of your main responsibilities;
- You are focused on process improvements and gaining efficiency in the reporting process;
- You build and maintain trusted relationships with your stakeholders (e.g. the local CFO) and take part in different projects;
- You identify data quality issues and cooperate to structurally resolve these issues;
- You have the capacity to resolve complex issues by bringing people, data, regulations, and internal policies together.
You make use of regulations and internal guidelines of the Rabobank; As one of the senior team members you coach junior and medior team members, are responsible for the most complex issues and coordinate the overall reporting process
With each other
Collaboration is our way of working. Our teams join forces to deliver (non-)financial information which are part of all the external and internal reporting of the Rabobank.
Customer focus, communication skills, personal development and results oriented are clearly essential for the role of Senior Data Driven Reporting Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- Academic background (e.g. Finance), with a minimal of 5 years relevant working experience;
- Experience and expertise in reporting and the applicable regulations (IFRS);
- Financial- and Management reporting knowledge;
- Knowledge of financial products;
- Affinity with data and IT;
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch as well as English;
- Analytical skills, proactive, independent, customer and result oriented;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Complex problem solving.
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
- By signing a memorandum of understanding with livestock feed producer Royal De Heus Rabobank underlines its support for the company’s work in India, empowering local farmers with knowledge.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would like to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We provide you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to grow as a professional.
In addition, you can expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.714,03 and € 5.304,57 (scale 9) based on 36-hours;
- a thirteenth month and 8% holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your 12 month salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement commuting expenses if you make use of public transport, or make us of our commuting expense plan if you come to work with your own car or bike;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Finance & Risk Data Analyst? Do you want to challenge yourself and make a difference for our customers and society? We are looking forward to receive your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Apply via the “Apply” button. We would like to receive your cv and motivation letter.
- If you have questions about the content of the role, you can contact Bart Wamsteker, Manager CHORT via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about the recruitment procedure, you can contact Linda van Gogh via Linda.van.Gogh@rabobank.nl.
- A Pre-employment screening is mandatory at the Rabobank;
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Talentboard CFO. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at Finance.email@example.com.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!