Coming up with solutions for challenging issues and getting organizations and yourself to a higher level. And that together with over 5000 professionals with different areas of expertise. Work that matters, makes people happy. That is what we believe in.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, PhD) who work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
This vacancy is an interim position that could lead to a contract with our client.
For one of our clients within the health tech industry, we are looking for an experienced Equipment Engineer!
· The production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team;
· Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment;
· Calibrations and maintenance of the equipment;
· Measurement and system evaluations;
· Qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes;
· New product introduction on the equipment;
· Supporting the technology transfer to the manufacturing site.
· You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or related);
· You have at least 6+ years of experience as an engineer in a production environment.
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career. We will always be in contact with you to make the best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract, we offer you a competitive salary. Besides this, we offer side benefits, such as a discount on collective health insurance, a good pension scheme, bonus and opportunities to grow and develop.
As a Yacht professional, you will become part of a group of professionals with a similar background and ambitions. This way you will have the chance to enhance your professional network and constantly learn.