The Solution Sales Engineer role is part of the Digital BSS Unit within the Amdocs Technology Business Group and is responsible for leading the technical sales processes to align Amdocs solutions with the customers technical and business requirements.
- You will utilize a deep technical understanding of the customer's current and future enterprise architecture, formulate solutions based on client technical and business requirements and maintain detailed knowledge of Amdocs solutions and present them to our customers with the aim to orchestrate the variety of Amdocs products and/ or services that are involved in the proposed solution.
- You will gain insight into customers' environment, challenges, and opportunities in order to propose areas where Amdocs products and solutions can bring value and ensure that the proposed solution reflects the Amdocs value proposition and our competitive advantages. You will get into the details of how the system will function and will be integrated into the client environment, and how open and easy it will be to maintain post-production.
- You will maintain comprehensive awareness of industry trends, standards and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics (Sales Engineer being more focused on functional and technical knowledge) and maintain broader knowledge of architecture and integration between products/ services and various elements within products/ services.
- You will share and communicate end-to-end solutions orally and in writing to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear, concise language
- You will identify, liaise with, and advise Amdocs technical resources needed for the sales process and oversee the solution design.
- You will identify the customer need (sales opportunities) early in the buying cycle, and determine how the need can be addressed by Amdocs. You will analyze and quantify the business value that the proposed solution would offer to the customer.
- You will design solutions and formulate response to RFx, create POC/demos, and present solutions to customers. You will utilize deep technical knowledge of products and services to align appropriate solutions based on client need.
- You will conduct thought leadership sessions, support sales from presales to scoping handover and provide ongoing feedback to Amdocs Technology product management.