What we look for:
* A minimum of MBO degree with 3+ years related experience in the construction design industry, sprinkler/fire industry experience would be a plus
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit, Navis Works is a plus
* Salesforce.com & SAP experience is highly desirable
* Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Customer focused, strong interpersonal skills
* Problem-solver, self-starter and data and analytics driven by nature
* Presentation skills and capability to do face-to-face trainings
* Detail-oriented, particularly with respect to managing customer satisfaction
* Advanced written and spoken English communication skills, other languages (French or German) are welcome
What we offer:
We offer an exciting and challenging position with a global company and its international environment. In your role you will have great personal freedom and professional challenges. We provide you of trainings to make sure you have the full understanding of our products portfolio. In addition, we offer outstanding career- and personal development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and develop your talents.
Interested to apply?
You can apply through our website (preferably) or direct your application or any questions to Jana Bochnickova (Talent Acquisition BeNeLux) via