You are going to need this to be successful:
- Strong quantitative and technical problem solving skills.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like 6 Sigma, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, lean, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Good planning/tracking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- High energy level, goal oriented self-starter with willingness to learn new ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues.
- Willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and a strong results orientation.
- Competency with standard business software tools (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline of equivalent.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training.
· 5+ years’ work experience
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Experience in agile work environments.
Experience with structured product development processes.