We are now looking for a new colleague to our Services Sales Team with enthusiasm, passion, strong sales and business acumen (in a technical B2B environment), very good communication and problem-solving skills in the position of Services Account Manager.
The purpose of the role is to drive the sales of the Services portfolio within the Netherlands, part of the Market Area France & Benelux. The role will be to promote Tetra Pak services toward customers in all the technical support and solutions to customers and colleagues during the sales phase of products and services and to give appropriate support during the implementation phase.
The focus shall be to build strongly on an already strong customer relationship to achieve long term sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium, and long term business opportunities. Develop and drive execution of customer-centric strategic operational key account plans aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives. Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner, and the resolution is accepted by the customer. The position will be based in Houten (Netherlands), you are willing to travel up to 50% of the time, predominantly within Benelux. What You Will Do:
- Weekly/monthly traveling to customers’ site
- Planning and sales visits, analyzing data about the performance of machinery, preparing with possible solutions, improvement options
- Proactively selling the existing service portfolio (service contracts, upgrades, customer training and spare parts)
- Identify needs and qualifying opportunities with customers to obtain a quote request for products within Tetra Pak’s Technical Sales & Service Portfolio
- Follow up on orders to ensure progress
- Keep customers and colleagues informed about the process by sharing relevant information frequently
- Close cooperation with sales administration team in preparing quotations, contracts
- Handling technical complaints, liaison with Field Service Engineers, analyzing the issues in cooperation and finding the solution to avoid recurrence