What are you going to do as a Service Technician?
* Troubleshooting, installing, modifying, commissioning and repair of electrical and electronics installations in the maritime, offshore and industrial sectors
* Working on and with frequency drives, PLCs, soft starters, electrical propulsion systems, alarms & lighting, and navigation & communication equipment
* Making technical calculations and providing support to clients
So, what's in it for you?
* Strong primary and secondary benefits
* Personal and career support
* Fun and informal work environment
* Interesting projects with an increasing international focus
What is expected of you as a Service Technician?
* 1-2 years experience with similar installations in the maritime or offshore sectors
* MBO level education, preferably in Electrical / Electronics engineering
* FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
A smaller, family-owned company that is highly specialized in marine, offshore and industrial electronics and electrical systems. Our client is well respected locally and has international ambitions.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Technician?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.