What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the inspection, commissioning, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of oil heating systems, water heating systems, heat recovery systems, and exhaust installations for the maritime, offshore, dredging, and the oil&gas sectors. These systems all revolve around maximizing efficiency for generators and engines using the properties of oil, water and heat.
You will also be responsible for providing technical advice and insight to clients on-site.
This is a 50% local/Benelux service and 50% international service opportunity. You will also have to come into the office around once every 1-2 weeks.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Competitive salary (€2700-4000 gross per month) + company car
* International training program with highly specialized and interesting installations
* Career development opportunities
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* MBO - WTB (mechanical) / SWTK (marine) / Procestechniek (process) / Elektrotechniek (electrical)
* 2+ years' experience as an electrical/mechanical/hydraulic service engineer or sailing engineer in the maritime, offshore, oil&gas, or offshore sectors
* Fluent English and DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a highly effective and specialized organization centered around heating and exhaust installations and systems for a variety of maritime-related industries - in-land shipping, sea-going maritime, offshore, dredging, and oil&gas sectors. Our client is looking for ambitious engineers who can join their small but growing team.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.