What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the maintenance, inspection, commissioning, and repair of industrial burners that are utilized in the maritime, offshore and oil&gas sectors.
You will be travelling outside the Benelux around 50% of the time - worldwide and offshore as well.
You will provide technical support and advice for clients on-site, regarding maintenance and spare parts.
So, what's in it for you?
* Training and career development plan
* Supportive colleagues
* Interesting salary + company car for private use
* International work scope
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* 1+ years' experience with burners (branderinstallaties) in the maritime or offshore sectors
* MBO - any technical direction (energie, WTB, elektro, etc.)
* Fluent Dutch (English and German is a major advantage)
Where are you going to work?
Our client specializes in industrial burners that are applied in a variety of industries. These installations are designed, produced and serviced in-house. Our client is a market leader, both locally and worldwide.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.