What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You will be responsible for the installation, repair and commissioning of ballast water treatment systems (BWTS) for the maritime sector.
You will travel internationally, across Europe / the Middle East / Pacific Asia, to perform your service. You will also be expected to provide technical support and surveys to existing installations.
You will also get the opportunity to provide feedback to the Service Coordination and Sales departments to improve technical processes and service.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Working on an interesting and in-demand system
* Working with the newest technology and innovations in the maritime industry
* Base salary up to €45.000 + overtime & overnight extras
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* 1+ years' experience in a similar function in the maritime sector; experience servicing pumps and/or water treatment installations is a major advantage
* MBO (technical degree) - Elektrotechniek (Electrical Engineering) or WTB (Mechanical Engineering) or similar
* Must be residing in the Rotterdam area.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for an organization that has its roots in Asia. Our client is a multinational company that specializes in various pump-related systems for the maritime sector. With the new BWTS regulations coming up in 2020, our client is expected to enjoy strong growth in its sales and after-sales markets.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.