What are you going to do as a Crane Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the maintenance, installation, repair, and commissioning of cranes and their mechanical and hydraulic components in the offshore, industrial, and maritime sectors.
You will also be responsible for the service of these cranes in an international setting - travelling around 5-6 times a year to regions outside the Netherlands.
So, what's in it for you?
* Working in an interesting, ambitious and hardworking environment
* Career growth opportunities
* Training on products and service
* International travel opportunities (increasing amount)
What is expected of you as a Crane Service Engineer?
* FLUENT DUTCH
* MBO - WTB (Mechanical Engineering)
* 5+ years' experience servicing cranes in any industry (certifications such as Working at Heights are major advantages)
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in crane production and service in the maritime, offshore and industrial sectors - with a focus on heavy lifting and bulk handling. Our client also works extensively with international clients and is looking to expand its reach in the international offshore oil & gas industry.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Crane Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.