Service Delivery Manager TOON
At Quby we create Toon, shaping the future of smart energy by putting people in charge of their homes, making lives easier, smarter and more comfortable. As a Service Manager you are responsible to build up and maintain a good relationship with a new customer for one of our to be launched products. In this diverse role, we are looking forward to welcome a team member who has the right customer facing skills, but at the same time likes to be hands-on and has strong coordinating skills. You recognize the needs of our customer and provoke our organization to run an extra mile.
*Fluent in Dutch and English is required*
FULL-TIME · AMSTERDAM
- Customer satisfaction is prime. You monitor and enforce the Service Level Agreements and make us perform above expectation. Your monthly report will show this.
- You assist the First Line Support Engineers of the customer by providing daily support, training, FAQ material, decision trees, instruction and training materials, etc. You also investigate and analyze the more complex issues. You are able to recognize these problems, take ownership and getting them solved by multiple internal and external development teams.
- In case of service affecting complex problems, you coordinate activities and communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Detect opportunities for improvement by analysis of recurring issues and take the required actions.
- Regular contact with the subcontractors for field service and fulfillment to solve potential issues and ensure they perform according the agreed SLA. But also with (equipment) suppliers who provide the offered solution and ensure that issues with their equipment will be taken up and get solved.
- You ensure our services are delivered according to the SLA’s that we have with our customer and ensure that the underlying SLA’s towards our subcontractors are kept.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills and love to take ownership.
- Relationship builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3-5 of work experience in a comparable role.
- Bachelor degree, affinity with technology.
- Outgoing and representative person who always strives for the best customer experience.
- You work in a structured manner in a complex and fast-changing environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of SQL, Access or other database extraction tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- A competitive salary with great benefits.
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary.
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- A pension plan with 82% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective health insurance.
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
Interested? Send in your resume, cover letter (in English) before June 30th via the 'Apply' button. An Online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.