Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
You have a keen interest in new IT technologies (cloud, mobile, BI, Java(Script)) and follow closely the IT trends in software and application development.
- You have had experience in cutting edge software developments and practises and through this experience have grown into an software / infrastructure architecture role.
- You have interest in and want to understand cloud based solutions (e.g. SAAS/PAAS, Azure and Amazon Cloud technologies, Kafka, Heroku).
- You understand the concepts of Identity & Authentication/Authorization Management.
- You understand the software development lifecycle (e.g.Waterfall or Agile Scrum).
- You focus on Resource Oriented Architecture (research, evaluation and POC - Prove of Concept).
- You have understanding and initial experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java & Service Tiers (Spring / Hibernate), Data Tiers (JPA / JDBC / ODBC), Database solutions (RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2) / MongoDB, ElasticSearch), Middleware (Camel, ActiveMQ, CXF), Enterprise Integration Patterns, RESTful web services / JSON / JMS.
- You understand development tooling (Maven, SVN, Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo…). Knowledge and/or experience with container technology (like Docker) is an asset.
- You are Fluent in English (TME business language)
- You are a good communicator
- You have a master Degree in Computer Science or civil engineer with IT specialization and good background/knowledge of (web) programming languages and software architecture.
- You have prior experience in a software development environment and/or in an enterprise architecture department.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* Have strong planning and organization skills
* Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have a creative mind, a passion for cars, and a dream to make a difference.
We offer a dynamic & challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive, comprehensive compensation and benefits package.