As a Senior Agile Software Developer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for creating software that supports Brokerage systems. You have experience developing .Net and working within an Agile/DevOps environment
What do you do on an average day?
· Work on a daily basis with the following technologies: C#, .Net, SQL Server
· Participate in agile ceremonies: AI, daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, backlog refinement and retrospective meetings.
· Monitor development activities to ensure I.S. governance, standards, and policies compliance.
· You participate in defining and developing technical specifications to meet systems’ requirements.
· Assess detailed designs to ensure alignment with business requirements.
· Analyze, design, code, test, fix and document moderate to highly complex programs.
· Implement unit and integration testing
· Create technical documentation to support maintenance, 2nd level support and future adjustments
· Work on building a CICD pipeline, perform build processes and prepare the application for delivery
· Perform applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
· Identify new and emerging software technologies and products to maintain industry competitiveness.
What do we expect of you?
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience working as Software Developer, preferably in an Agile environment. Logistics industry experience is a plus
· Experience in Agile Methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban,etc
· Knowledge of Industry Standard DevOps, CI/CD tools (GIT, TFS, Unit Testing, Design Patterns,etc)
· Good understanding of Continuous Integration and building systems and how to apply them
· Strong developer skills and hands’ on experience with coding
· Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
· Experimenting and researching new technologies
· Fluent in English
What we offer:We offer you the ability to work with highly skilled people and grow within a global organization, on top of an attractive salary package.