Senior Salesforce Administrator
Westblaak 175, 3012 KN Rotterdam, Netherlands
Bildungsgrad: BachelorJob Description
Being a Senior Salesforce Administrator at VONQ, means working on automation, optimizing processes and training people. Is that what you love to do? Then read on! We are looking for someone who is able to successfully translate and execute business requirements into solid implementations and improvements in Salesforce. Do we still have your attention? Then apply now and work together with us on what makes our engine move!
Senior Salesforce AdministratorRotterdam, 32-40 hours, ASA
PYou’ll be responsible for everything that touches Salesforce within VONQ!
You’ll translate business requirements into solid implementations and thereby own an important part of what makes the VONQ engine move. You see… All our internal operations from marketing and sales, customer operations and finance depend on Salesforce technology.You’ll deliver full cycle implementations
in collaboration with our Salesforce partner. From analyzing, defining and mapping business requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce to hands-on configuration!Some of your key responsibilities:
- Constantly improve and optimize our internal processes by using Salesforce, Pardot, and internal tooling
- Systems design, configuration, implementation, administration and support
- Build functionalities (such as dashboards, reports, user interface, authorizations, features and workflows)
- Bring forward to stakeholders the capabilities of Salesforce platform and track relevant innovations
- Facilitate and build a (super) user community to localise admin tasks
- Find, assess and advise business about new tooling which can help us improve our internal process
- Working with our external implementation partner
You’ll report to our CTO and work directly with business departments, development teams, and third party experts in order to achieve excellent results.Which boxes do you tick?(...You do not need to tick all the boxes below in order to apply...)
What you see below, paints the ideal picture. Obviously, we also work well with people that have an appetite to excel, foundation to build on and potential to succeed."Our perfect picture":
- A real Salesforce ‘nerd’ that really enjoys being hands-on
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce administrator or consultant
- Bachelor/Masters’ degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Background in Technology or as Business Analyst
- Appropriate Salesforce certifications and active in the community
- Experience with Pardot integration
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you
First of all, you’ll be working in an inspiring environment, with a diverse team of experienced colleagues with strong opinions and ambitions, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. Secondly, you will have a lot of freedom in your role while being able to make a meaningful contribution to the teams and growth of our engineers. Above all, you will be able to shape the future of our product & engineering team in Rotterdam.There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Pension contribution
- Time and budget for training, and more
- Working in the most progressive city of NL
- Well connected to public transportation
- You get to work at the European leading company in Recruitment industry!
Oh, and we have legendary company outings, beers on Friday and a lot of FUN!Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply'
button. Questions? Contact Sarah (Recruiter) -> sarahellithy(at)vonq.com.Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.