To further develop our ability to connect with the offshore wind and oil & gas markets we seek a sales manager that has affinity with the marine offshore industry. Understanding the dynamics within these markets and aligning with the demands of our clients is key to the success of the company.
As part of the Sales & Business Development team you will be actively promoting our vision and executing our strategy. Supported by a wide group of technical professionals you will engage with key stakeholders in our markets. Main responsibilities:
Strategy, marketing and business development:
- Generate business opportunities and develop leads within markets relevant for GustoMSC, i.e. Construction market as well as Fixed Wind market.
- Conduct the sale of Design and Equipment.
- You maintain and expand your stakeholder network within the market.
- Capture and report business development leads.
- Identify client specific needs and translate these into tailored GustoMSC deliverables.
- Connect the technical team to the client and/or relevant stakeholders.
- Follow-up proposals and conclude contracts for our designs and equipment.
- Understand and protect the value of the company’s assets being; Know-how and IP.
- Develop, advise on the sales & business development strategy for our markets.
- Execute the sales & business development plans in liaison with the sales and business development team.
- Actively identify and support new market opportunities and product offerings.
- Liaise within the larger NOV organization on market opportunities and required offerings.
- Contribute to prioritization of required product and technology developments.
- Work with the marketing team to target suspects and develop product introductions.
- Acquire and distribute market intelligence and company feedback.
- Maintain and develop client base.
- Actively target and maintain stakeholders active in relevant market segment.
- Liaise with GustoMSC accredited consultants and/or agents.