Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
Epson are currently looking for an innovative and tech-savvy Senior Sales Administrator to join us at our Amsterdam Head Office. The successful candidate will provide support to the Sales Administration Team Leader and Manager, in the effective and efficient management of the Sales Administration department, and support of the sales teams. Managing Order to Cash, Credit Claims, Reporting and Rebate processes you will provide excellent support to our customers. In addition, you will support with the development, testing and implementation of new SAP IT, and operational processes to ensure continual process improvement within the Team.
* Manage the Order to Cash transaction cycle for your customer accounts, ensuring that transactions are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis
* Manage all claim cycles for your accounts through to resolution in relation to:
o Commercial claims including stock rotation
o Back margin o Price protection
o Logistical claims
* Work closely with the commercial and supply chain departments ensuring that transactions are validated and processed
* Maximise revenue and customer satisfaction: o Undertake daily sales order allocation processes, with business management and sales accounts o Ensure daily delivery creation and availability with the internal supply chain department, for both planning and fulfilment o Trick transport partners performance against customer slot booking or export requirements o Periodic Customer facing account metrics to ensure customer expectations are met o Track Order progress against current customer targets
* Work closely with credit control to ensure effective front-end management of the sales / collection areas.
* Work closely with the SAP Functional Team to support the testing and sign off, of new SAP processes
* Maintain Sales Administration process and procedure documents and ensure they adhere to the current relevant JSox policies and procedures. Support with the training to the Sales Administration team on any changes
* Support the Sales Administration Manager in any projects surrounding new business process flows
* Manage the Backoffice process for Print & Save and Epson Print Performance in EEB
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Previous Sales Administration experience
* Previous experience in export and related documentation
* An innovator, with experience developing and improving business processes
* A firm understanding of international business and global supply chain
* Strong communication skills (written / verbal and face to face)
* Good understanding of Order to cash processes and relevant KPI's
* Computer literate: MS Office and SAP
* Good comprehension of data consolidation and reporting
* Attention to detail and desire to follow issue through to closure
* Comfortable working in a faced-past and at times pressurised environment
* Good written and spoken English (additional European languages also a plus)
What we offer:
What do we have to offer?
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance, we therefore work with a flex time system. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.