Farm Frites International is one of the world´s leading processed potato suppliers in the foodservice industry and we are growing fast. For an exciting new position in our international marketing team, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion for food to lead the portfolio and innovation strategy for our UK, Central European and Eastern European markets.
Are you a Farm Friter? Then you will recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and with everything you do you keep your customer in mind. You prefer a no nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved and feel responsible for the growth of The Farm and you love to work together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch quickly and find it OK if a plan changes when an opportunity occurs. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result driven and always looking for things that you can improve.
- You have passion, enthusiasm and knowledge for and in your field of expertise and you are proud of it!
We are looking for a:
Senior Product Manager Europe
40 hours, location Oudenhoorn
What will you be doing?
- Based on your in-depth understanding of the world of chefs and foodservice kitchens you will craft winning portfolios for your region.
- Together with our sales, trade teams and R&D you will fuel the European innovation and renovation funnel and ensure that our products continue to set the highest standards across all markets.
- Lead the development of launch campaigns for innovations from your region in alignment with brand strategy and establish a best in class launch approach.
- Collaborate across teams and regions and share best practice.
- You will drive competitive and strategic pricing and passionately fight for volume growth.
- You will set compelling USPs for the full Farm Frites’ product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You will lead a highly motivated team of product managers as well as artwork coordinators who will require your guidance and coaching.
- You will challenge and review ways of working and seek for ways to improve.
- You will also work cross functionally with your R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Director.