Maersk Supply Chain Management (SCM) is looking for a driven, structured and organized individual with a solid Management Consultancy and/or Project Management experience for the role of a Senior Manager SCM Strategic Initiatives. In the role you will act as a trusted partner driving high-impact business initiatives, projects and improvements with both internal and external stakeholders.
The role is responsible for driving any focus points to increase the SCM business performance (short, mid, long term), which require specific attention. Within the role you will report to the Global Head of SCM (and his/her other direct reports) in strategic exercises, improvement projects and other tasks that improve the effectiveness of the Global SCM department.
Being part of the management team of the SCM business, the role involves an overall responsibility for the short and long term performance of the business shared with the other members of the management team.
• Solid Management Consulting knowledge and experience (min.4 years in a consultancy function/environment)
• Prior experience in the position of Leadership of project teams
• Independent project management
• Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies knowledge and experience
• Experience in transportation and logistics markets is an additional asset
What we offer:
• A leadership role in the heart of Maersk’s strategic focus and growth ambitions
• Significant independence and opportunity to partner with other senior stakeholders within and outside the business
• A role with high strategic impact on overall business performance
• Local and global career opportunities
• Attractive salary and benefits to match the successful candidate's skills and experience