• 6-9 Years relevant working experience with Bachelors degree;
• 4-7 Years relevant working experience with Masters degree;
• Knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes and workflow;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Good English language skills in reading, writing and speaking;
• Process oriented;
• Client and customer focused in all aspects;
• Team player skills;
• Good communication skills.
Nice to Haves
• Medium SQL programming skills, and/or basic to intermediate knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. python, .NET, C#, java, R, SAS, etc.).
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Senior IT Business Analyst main responsibilities are focused towards planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Analyzes production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, finance, marketing, human resources, and/or a variety of other business and technical problems to formulate and develop new and modified information processing systems.
• Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures, which are cost effective and meet user requirements.
• Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
• Designs details of automated systems.
• May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
• Work is performed under general direction.
• Participates in determining objectives of assignment.
• Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
• Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
• May assist with projects.