Who are you?
You are an ambitious and proactive person with the ability to work in international and virtual teams. Working in large and complex organizations is not new for you and you can handle internal and external interfaces effectively. You drive change and continuous improvements but pay attention to delivery as well. As a result, you don’t lose sight on targeted results and have the capability to get across the finish line. You have a high sense of responsibility and ability to work independently. Furthermore, you are strong at managing and challenging stakeholder expectations in a respectful and clear way. You have the ability to set clear priorities, decisive, persistent but also flexible when required. On top of that, you have strong advisory and excellent verbal/written communication skills. Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following profile:
What do we offer?
- Relevant University degree (e.g. Business / Controlling) or comparable other training.
- Experience in leading projects and change management.
- Technology savvy: Keeps up-to-date on Finance IT knowledge and emerging technologies.
- Experience/knowledge of complex system landscapes and different data sources and the ability to create intelligent queries in different tools as well as working with multidimensional structures in different data sources
- Very good skills in the relevant financial systems (e.g. SAP ERP, Cognos Controller, Power BI) as well as Office 365.
- Fluent in business English & Dutch
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The work location is Amsterdam, close to Bijlmer Arena station.
Please send in your application including CV and cover letter via the
as soon as possible – please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
The interviews for the position will be conducted latest beginning of July and invites will be sent out as soon as possible after the application process is closed. Please note that this position might be subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
For more information, please contact Recruiter Marle Verzaal via
We are looking forward for your application!
Agency calls are not appreciated.