Senior Software Engineer needed for a full time, job position in Drachten, DA - Floorcare team.
As an embedded software engineer your challenge is to design, develop and test embedded software for domestic appliances, reporting to Project Team leaders, and to the Electronic & Software group leader in a matrix organization.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Contribute to the estimation of the required development effort and run-time resources.
- Define, or help to define, the software architecture of platforms, or products
- Write proper design documentation for the developed embedded software products.
- Write the source code in the C programming language, according to the applicable coding standards, and internal rules
- Participate in reviews and walkthroughs as appropriate and write and execute unit /component test cases.
- Contribute to improvements of processes needed for developing products. Coach junior SW engineers
- Lead small SW development teams (SPL - Software Project Leader) within the boundaries of larger project team.