As a Senior Consultant DM you have the following knowledge and experience:
Organisation & department
- You have experience in developing and coordinating processes of change, that take place in a complex environment of internal and external player with a variety of environmental factors (financial-economical, social, political).
- You have knowledge of and experience with data management and BI in a complex organization, or you are capable of gathering this expertise real fast, and you put this to work to let TU/e grow in data maturity.
- You have a strong personality and you know how to give your opinion on a non-defensive manner.
- You are good in detecting (possible) issues and problems. Recognizing of the most important driving forces of your interlocutors, and you are fast in connecting the dots based on the information you get. You shift gear rapidly, uncover possible causes and look outside the usual paths to find solutions to help your counterpart as well as the TU/e as a whole. These can be organizational-, process or technical solutions.
- You take along in others in your story by nature, are focussed on cooperation and know well how to balance between those two.
- You have broad experience in developing strategic vision and the associated alignment of complex and sensitive matters in direct contact with C-level staff.
- You have an academic degree.
- You have a perfect understanding of the Dutch & English language, both verbal and written.
TU/e’s ambition is to achieve more ‘data driven’ decision making at all levels within the organization. The Information Expertise Centre (IEC) plays a vital role in this development, more specifically with focus on research data management (RDM), general data management (GDM), business intelligence (BI) and open science. Furthermore, the IEC comprises the university library and archives, and provides information skills training to bachelor, master and PhD students. The IEC staff totals 50 employees.
The Technical University offers initially a contract for 1 year, with the intention to convert the contract for an indefinite period. This is a full-time position (32-36 hours per week). In addition to a package of excellent primary (maximum € 6,133 gross per month) and benefits. You will have the space to work and grow within a professional department.
- A team in which professionalism in learning and development is key.
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience, salary scale 12 - 13 with a minimum of € 4.406,- and a maximum of € 6.133,- (CAO-NU).
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- Excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities.
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity.
The Technical University is assisted in the recruitment and selection by the office of Aardoom & de Jong. A reference check and diploma check are part of this procedure, an assessment can also be part of this. You can apply via the application form
on the website of Aardoom & de Jong.
We look forward to receiving your response, including a motivation letter and CV, as soon as possible, but no later than June 11 2020
J. Teunissen, via e-mail: Teunissen@aardoomendejong.nl
Agency calls are not appreciated.