We are looking for two talented and energetic inside sales support colleagues. We are a leading global producer of premium quality oils and fats. We distinguish ourselves with our high quality levels and by our sustainability standards. We offer you an excellent remunerations package and a committed, dynamic team! We will stimulate your development. You can make a difference to our customers!Are you the colleague we are looking for?
You are a great communicator and have a proactive work attitude. You would describe yourself as stress tolerant, flexible, pragmatic and accurate in your work. Also you are a goal-getter, you are customer driven and a good negotiator. A team player, who is eager to solve hurdles; who can make decisions; and you bring positive energy to the team!Job description:
As our new Inside Sales Support you will be in an ongoing dialogue with our customers. In many instances you are their first point of contact within our organization. Knowing and understanding the strategy and needs of our customers is key in your job. Our customers need you to meet their goals!
You will be part of the recently founded Specialties sales team.
You will provide support to the sales managers by: booking sales contracts, taking care of the contract administration, planning and proper execution of the contracts. Next to that you will work closely with other departments in our company, such as customer services, product management, trading, supply chain, sustainability and finance.
You will focus on optimizing the potential of our customers for us, in combination with attaining high customer satisfaction.
This position reports to the Teamlead Sales Support. This position is executed from our European headquarters in Wormerveer (approximately 10km north of Amsterdam).
Please apply if you have the following credentials:
What we offer you:
- Bachelor working level and thinking level. Preferably you have a bachelor diploma in the area of Commerce.
- 2+ years of working experience in a commercial function. As we have two open positions, we are aiming to hire one medior or senior candidate and one junior or medior candidate.
- You have affinity with the food & commodity industry (business to business).
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Dutch is an advantage. Any other language, such as German is a definite plus!
- You have experience with MS Office. SAP / SFDC is an advantage.
- You are already living in the Greater Amsterdam Region and you possess a work permit if applicable;
Working at Bunge Loders Croklaan will give you an exciting job in an international and dynamic world; no day will be the same. There are approximately 475 people working in an informal and open culture. If you have ambition running through your veins and you are looking for an employer willing to invest, we are the company for you!We offer you an excellent remunerations package:
- Start salary 2900 – 3800 euro’s gross based on full time employment;
- We stimulate the development of our employees by offering opportunities for training- and development;
- Company pension without individual contribution;
- 24 holiday days + 13 adv days;
- Variable Pay;
- Travel compensation (Location is easy to reach by public transport or own transport. We have our own parking lot).
- Every day we offer an affordable lunch in our canteen, prepared by our chefs. Meals such as soup, a salad buffet, bread from the bakery, sustainable food and every Thursday fresh fish.
- An active staff association that organizes several activities per year.
- A great, committed and dynamic team!
Currently our headquarters are based in Wormerveer, but we will move our office to Zaandam later this year. We have chosen the building that is currently known as the "Zaanse Golf" next to the station in Zaandam. The building will be completely renovated, both on the outside and inside.Who are we?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition. Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.
Information and application:
For more information about our company please check our website www.bungeloders.com
or send your questions by e-mail to Debora de Vries (Talent Acquisition Specialist): BLC.Careers@bunge.com
To apply please send in your CV and Motivation by using the 'Apply'
button. Please mention which channel guided you to the vacancy.Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated, we do not use agencies at this moment for our recruitment. Open proposals of candidates are at own risk.