Sales Reporting Analyst
Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As a member of the Sales Ops team, you will be responsible for performing sales reporting activities and analyzing sales figures to assist the sales team in further growing the business. You will be reporting to the Sales Ops Manager.
- Prepare and analyze the CSG Europe daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports using SAP and other software if necessary.
- Create and manage sales reporting and dashboards to meet business needs.
- Support and contribute to company commercial policy roll out.
- Manage sales tools for commercial policy.
- Monitor sales target realization dealers versus commitment.
- Create on demand custom build data needed by the sales team.
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contributes to the success of company by assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.