Sales Operations Manager
Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As a key member of the CSG Europe Sales team, the Sales Ops Manager will be responsible for developing world class sales reporting tools, and elaborate analysis on demand to enable sales executives and staff management to validate strategies, measure their performance and implement corrective actions if needed in order to achieve business goals and further grow our business. In addition, you will contribute to the development and implementation of the annual commercial policy.
You will be reporting to the Regional Sales Leader.
- Contribute to development and implementation of annual commercial policy.
- Design, create and manage sales reporting and dashboards to monitor if Sales is acting in accordance with business objectives (Topline, Margin, Market Development, Commercial Program) and come with recommendations to help sales leaders make data-driven decisions.
- Develop sales tools for commercial policy and prepare price listings.
- Key user of the CRM-system.
- Closely working together with Supply Chain and Finance on sales forecasting.
- Manage weekly outlook meetings with Sales Team and Supply Team.
- Analyze monthly / daily sales.
- Analyze target realization dealers versus commitment.
- Manage Sales Reporting analyst.
- Acts as a system Power User working with cross functional departments to develop system capabilities that increase efficiencies and improve sales reporting capabilities.
- Develop reporting best practices: focus to harmonize, standardize and simplify reporting.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.