Sales Executive Amsterdam
The Sales executive will be responsible for direct sales in a sales domain, like a vertical or geographical market. The sales executive will create new business opportunities and nurture and further develop our existing installed base.
Who we are?
SIG is an independent technology-based consultancy firm delivering high-end software quality assurance solutions for enterprises around the globe. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping business and technology leaders create safer and healthier applications required to realize their organizational objectives. To support our strategy, it's the sales departments responsibility to build sustainable long-term relationships with our key clients by supporting them with continuously identifying hidden risks and opportunities in their software code - whether they are building, buying or operating software - and advise and guide them in their digital transformation.
How we work
Where you come in
- Leads get generated either by marketing, focused BDRs, partners, consultants who work at the customer’s premises or by the Sales Executive own network.
- After an initial visit (or call) with the client about their issues and needs, an internal business development starts together with a lead consultant.
- A proposal is drafted and presented at the client and the deal struck if all goes well.
- Of course, the sales department works with state-of-the-art processes and tools (like Salesforce).
Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional / vertical sales plan
Expand market share:
- At the very beginning and throughout the sales cycle of a new engagement for a new customer or management over a sales process initiated by the consultancy group.
- Staying attached during delivery of services or projects. Managing client relations throughout the entire engagement and afterwards. Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the SIG solution within individual organisations and the marketplace.
- Achieving your annual sales target.
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relations through account management and develops new customers.
Expand our market share in the region.
Follow up on sales enquiries:
Drive the entire sales cycle from cold calling to contract negotiations.
Keep sales CRM up-to-date
What's in it for you?
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment. We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity. Our benefits are competitive. Our company is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to create and work with an international talent pool.
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated people (all hold a Masters, 30% a PhD) of technology and software engineering enthusiasts in the only company in the world that has a laboratory accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 for software quality analysis.