Rijen, The Netherlands
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of safety manager is mainly aimed at setting up and maintaining an optimal safety policy and ensuring everyone works in a safe work environment. The safety manager manages, leads and ensures compliance with all safety, health and environmental requirements in accordance with local laws and global safety guidelines. In this role, the safety manager works in close collaboration with colleagues at our head quarter in Israel. In this independent role, the safety manager is responsible for our local policy, but is also very hands-on and carries out a diverse range of tasks connected to safety.
Tasks of the Safety Manager are:
- Is responsible for the local safety policy, in line with global guidelines and local legislation.
- Ensures compliance with safety guidelines. Works closely together with local management to realize a safe work environment for all employees.
- To carry out a risk assessment at all the workstations and to ensure that all required corrective actions are carried out.
- Ensures the existence of factory safety routines (movement of forklifts, pedestrians) and use of protective equipment.
- Proactively reports risks and safety hazards. Is responsible for following up and taking corrective actions.
- Responsibility for the emergency team (BHV) and all related tasks (like annual evacuation drills).
- Ensures that all personal protection equipment (PPE’s) are on stock.
- To inform (new) employees how to work safe at their (new) workplace.
- To plan and execute safety awareness trainings for employees.
- To support team leaders and managers in creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.