Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP Finance Specialist
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Financial specialists you should have strong knowledge in the area of SAP Financials and surrounding modules:
Furthermore preferably you have
- General ledger.
- Accounts payables / accounts receivables.
- Interfaces towards CO and SD.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Finance, Controlling) is required.
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn.
- Fluent Dutch and English in writing and verbally.
The location of this position is Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Some travel to our other core locations will be required.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees’ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Ready to apply?
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Last day to apply is 9 January 2020
via the application form
. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Milou Remery, Corporate Recruiter, at email@example.com
. If you want more information about our organisation, you should visit https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. This position is security classed and the final candidates will be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!