Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. To strengthen our Benelux IS Department, we are looking for a
SAP FICO Functional Analyst
which has a great sense of responsibility, takes ownership and leads with a pro-active customer focus and has a profound SAP background.
In this role you will drive and follow up business demand to successful implementation and define solutions fulfilling customer requirements, leveraging best practices.
As an SAP FICO Functional Analyst in the ABB IS organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems, participate in building our IS solution capability and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert in Finance and Controlling (SAP FICO) domain; responsible for both Operational and Build activities in the domain in close cooperation with our external partner (onsite / offshore).
• Support the creation of business blueprints.
• Collect & analyze ABB requirements from business. Understands Business processes. Provides expert advice. Builds strong relationship within the business.
• Design and implement solutions; this includes managing deliverables as well as managing activities. Delivers results within agreed timelines and estimations (IS coordinator role).
• Provide Functional Specifications to our external partner for any needed customization or developments.
• Monitor Technical design and development activities from our external partner.
• Coordinate with other module SAP Functional analysts for Integration requirements.
• Conduct trainings and coordinate test activities for FICO related changes and projects.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or Finance.
• Over 7 years of experience designing and implementing SAP FICO systems.
• Strong understanding of integration points with other SAP modules (PS, SD, PP, MM, CS and HR).
• Additional knowledge of transactional processes and configuration for the following areas a plus: CO-PA, FSCM, Results Analysis, Project & Overhead Accounting, SAP BI. Preferably SAP PS knowledge and experience.
• Excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IT technologies.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and changes on time, working with business community and functional, virtual, and international teams.
• Leading personality with a pro-active, collaborative, solutions- and service oriented approach; showing strong communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.